17.5.18

📍Voodoo Doughnuts 🍩







Hi Friends,

Just for a TBT. Mark and I went to Portland back in August of last year for his cousin’s graduation. I also got to hang out with my niece, Jandie, her apartment is gorgeous! Obviously, we had to try the infamous Voodoo Doughnuts! Portland is known for their long lines. I feel like this day and age everything is a hype. I wanted to know if it was worth the wait.  The song I attached with this post reminds me of the show Portlandia. During my trip I would listen to it. Total Vibes!

My verdict: it was a 6/10. I mean the designs of the doughnuts are very eclectic, but taste wise, it’s alright. I’m a bland person who would settle for an original glazed doughnut. Mark however is knowledgeable in flavors and definitely a foodie. He majored in Culinary Arts before he joined the Navy.

His verdict: 7/10. He ordered the Captain Crunch doughnut, which is his favorite cereal. It was definitely an experience for him.

Love you to the moon & back,
Moxia 🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment