24.4.18

🌙 Moon Pixie✨





Decided to play with my metallic tattoos today, I’m surprised how shiny they look. I titled this pixie because that’s how I got my blog name, Moxia! My blog was called the Seamstress Empress, but Mark told me that it’s hard to remember. I had to find a shorter name, that’s when I did a fantasy name generator and put my name Monica... They listed several names but Moxia pulled my heartstrings. It was described to belong to a pixie. I love fairies so much that I own fairy tarot cards.

Pixies are described as childlike and michevious. I appear to look like a 16 year old, but I’m actually 25. Before it used to bother me because I’d get carded whenever I wanted a drink. Now I learned how to embrace myself and my appearance. In the long run, when I’m 50 I’ll look 25. The perks of being Asian.

Currently, I’m obsessed with this song:

Let me know how you got your blog name in the comments 🖤

No comments:

Post a Comment