16.5.18

📿Pandora Collection📿


Hi Friends!

I used to work at a boutique that sold Pandora and Alex and Ani jewelry. Today I wanted to share my Pandora collection, not everyone will have the same bracelet. It’s all catered to their unforgettable moments. If you don’t know what Pandora jewelry is, it’s bascially a charm bracelet. They also sell rings, earrings, and necklaces.

I have more Pandora jewelry, than Alex and Ani, because they are sterling silver. Sterling silver has great longevity, if you properly take care of it. I store my Pandora in a ziplock baggie to lock out air and moisture to prevent it from oxidation. If it does start to dull overtime, they sell a polishing cloth for only $5. But I always recommend the cleaning kits which are only $15.

Wow, the SA in me is coming out today to play! And slay! I’m not by any means putting Alex and Ani down, it’s just that I gravitate more towards Pandora because I have small wrists. Alex and Ani is one size fits all so I always feel like the bracelets will come off. I have the Harry Potter bracelets from Alex and Ani. I love that Alex and Ani is made here in the USA and by recycled metals.

Anyways, the size I wear for Pandora is 6.7 inches and for the essence line it’s 6.3. I only shopped their sales because it was better than my employee discount. The Alice in a teacup is a Disney Parks exclusive charm. Meaning you can only purchase it on Disney property. I got mines when I visited Walt Disney World.

I love my Pandora jewelry because a charm will take me to a special moment in my life. When I look down I smile because it holds special memories. The birthday card charm is very sentimental because I got it from my friends in Jacksonville. It was a birthday that I’ll never forget!

If you have any questions, just let me know in the comments. I’ve been working at the boutique for a year. They do have cute releases ever since I quit that job (my hubby got stationed in WA). I loved building bracelets for other people and creating the visual displays for each drop! 💖

Love you to the moon and back,
Moxia🌙


No comments:

Post a Comment