19.5.18

Capture the light ✨








Hi Friends!

With the release of 13 reasons why season 2, I needed to recharge my energy to clear my head. A show based on suicide ignite intrusive emotions for me. I strongly disagree with the 1st season, it was insipid. I hated it. The whole point of the show incoherently created shock value. At the end of the day, this show shouldn’t glamorize suicide. Now, with the release of season 2, they did an intro warning others to watch with an adult. They provide the suicide hotline at the end credits with every episode. Which brings me to my final thoughts on this: (I swear you won’t hear me complain more about this idiotic show) Logic’s song helped more people than this show will ever do for its audience.

Okay, sorry to go off on a tangent.

A well deserved hike, eased my mood. Nature hikes calm my soul. While going to the scenic point, Mark told me he felt so much mana in the forest. Mana means spiritual quality in Hawaiian. I was ecstatic, he finally immersed himself to the beauty of trees and nature.

In the video you see the tree that broke off but still extended itself and produced more leaves. Mother Nature graced herself upon us that day. She shown me that with this tree: No matter how many times life knocks you down, you have the power to create your own magic. You will grow to bigger and better things. The light shining through the leaves were just beautiful. I love when that happens.

Then in the ocean scene, there were 2 pygmy whales, feeding. The seagull would always follow wherever the whales were. You see it in a brief second they come up for air. We didn’t notice until the lady pointed it out. We were resting because of the hike. I didn’t pack proper shoes.

Anacortes just keeps revealing herself to me. The beauty and grace of this small town is captivating. I’ll be heartbroken when we move to base housing but at least it’s a 30 min drive away.

Love you to the moon & back,
Moxia 🌙


No comments:

Post a Comment