13.5.18

💙Shades of Cool💙







Hi Friends!

Do you remember the brand American Apparel? Well, I used to love it so much for their riding pants. I actually have them in 2 colors. I know they filed for bankruptcy and they had a whole controversy behind the CEO. But the quality of the garment is impeccable. I had these pants for 6 years and they are still comfortable. No threads coming undone.

I decided to go with some black and white photos in here because I wanted to change it up. Vintage concept. Whenever I wear an off-the-shoulder top, I feel like I’m from the 70s. The stripes on my shirt is a motif that flows into my riding pants.

The accessories I’m wearing are from Pandora, I will post my Pandora collection soon. Maybe after this post. I just didn’t want to do 2 consecutive collections in my blog. I had to break it up with this outfit post.

I love you to the moon and back,
Moxia🌙


No comments:

Post a Comment