9.5.18

✨Crystal Collection✨


Hi Friends!

I love crystal healing and the metaphysical realm. My first crystal was a clear quartz from the 3rd grade, at the time I thought it was really pretty. Then in college my friend Jasmine was really into it and took me to a crystal shop. It suddenly turned into an obsession.

I personally believe it works for me, you put so much power into your beliefs that your mind can control anything. The power of your mind is an amazing feature. You have the will to harness the inner power of your being, that you’ll attract your manifestations in the waking life.

I’m a very spiritual person, so if I lost you, I’m sorry. It’s all about the law of attraction. If you think positively in your life, then you’ll see the positive energy. I’m not always positive, so meditating with my crystals keeps me centered and grounded.

Life is an amazing balance of good and bad. If life was always good, then you wouldn’t gain the knowledge from past lessons. Nothing is ever a mistake, everything that happens, is a valuable lesson. Remember that.

I’ve been in a funk lately that I needed to cleanse all my crystals and draw out negative energy from my life. While I was cleansing my crystals, I wanted to film my collection. Most of my crystals are gifts and some of the crystals that were in my collection I gave to my friends in Jacksonville. I never regift crystals because I believe it’s bad juju. I have duplicates, the more the merrier, it creates a home of harmonious energy.

Most of my collection are from a store called Where Crystals Rock, located in Hawai’i. They have a great selection and price range. The smaller tumbled stones are $3-5. Wands are $15-30+, depends on the mineral. I always wanted a copper wand, they say it’s great for facials.

If you go to a crystal shop by any chance just pick stones that call out to you, they’re most likely the ones that will help you. I believe the crystals call to you. You were drawn to them because you sensed its healing properties. You’ll be surprised which ones you’re drawn too. I was too! 😊

If you’re not really into it, the power of prayer is also powerful. I created this blog with the intention of sharing my life and beliefs. I’m not trying to pressure or sway you into thinking otherwise from your own. Thank you so much for reading and have a beautiful day. 💖

Love you to the moon & back,
Moxia 🌙


No comments:

Post a Comment