27.5.18

My Disney Pins & Tips ๐Ÿ˜Š


Hey Friends,

Sorry it’s been a while, there’s been a lot of construction at my place so I’ve been delaying this video and post.

Here is my Disney pins collection. I lived in Florida for 2 years and would visit Disney World whenever Mark was off from work. I honestly didn’t care for it because I’ve been to Disneyland before but it was Mark’s first time and he finally got to live his childhood dreams. He made me into it again because of his fascination for Disney.

My sister collected Disney pins back in 2003, I went to Disneyland for my 11th birthday. Then many years past, I’m 25 and I wanted to collect pins! ✨ whenever I look at them, it’ll take me to a special moment. ๐Ÿ’–

If you ever go to Disney World and want affordable Disney merchandise I suggest going to the Disney Character Warehouse. It’s an outlet store that carries licensed Disney merchandise. There’s a lot of affordable Disney merchandise around the Orlando area that I’ve shopped at, but the Warehouse is amazing. It carries previous Disney merch like ornaments, clothes, mugs, pins, lanyards, etc. some of the items you’ll notice they still sell at the Disney Parks. Which baffles me because I wished I discovered this store sooner.

The reason why I highly recommend this store is because they sell pins here for a discounted price and what people do is buy the pins and trade them with cast members. So that is a definite life hack ๐Ÿ˜Š

Another store I highly recommend is going to Uniqlo which is at Disney Springs. They have a lot of T-shirts that are Disney themed for only $10-14. I bought an Alice in wonderland shirt for $9.99 and it also came in a box that looked like the book with a pin. The pin isn’t tradable with cast members.

If you plan on going Disney World let me know, I’m really interested in buying the interchangeable bows for the Minnie Ears ๐Ÿ˜

Love you to the moon and back,
Moxia ๐ŸŒ™






No comments:

Post a Comment