30.5.18

What ever happened to sepia?

“I love the way the light,
Dances in your shadows.

Your roots engrained,
Spirit unscathed.

Tell me sweet mysteries,
I have yet to unearth.

Maybe it’s best
to keep that way.

We cut against the grain,
Remain resilient.”

A poem by me.








Hi Friends,

Mark and I decided to check out the farmers market this past weekend. I like to make poems. I’ve been writing them since high school in my English Literature class. This poem was inspired by a tree that I love so much in a park that I visit quite often.

Poems are great mediums to expresses ourselves. My favorite poem is Bluebird by Bukowski. So much, that I considered getting a blue bird tattoo. Which is quite funny because Mark told me blue birds are common Navy tattoos.

Like many poems there are layers. Leave me a comment on your interpretation to this.

Love you to the moon & back,
Moxia 🌙







No comments:

Post a Comment