6.5.18

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค








Hi Friends!

Lately, I’ve been feeling down. I’ll write it in another post in depth why I’ve been feeling down but here is my outfit post today. I cleansed my crystals while I went out with Mark. He made a promise to take me out to shoot for my blog during the weekends. So far, he’s keeping his end of the bargain.

After the park we got hungry and we needed to buy a tablecloth so we headed to the nearby mall. It’s a 30min drive from where I live. Back in Hawaii, people say that’s a far drive for it to be the nearest mall. I dont mind it. Now that I’ve been living in the mainland for 3 years, a far drive to me is 3 hours.

We went to TJ Maxx to find a tablecloth, ended up with a blue and white paisley print. Then I wanted to find Rae Dunn because I’m so desperate, I didn’t hunt for a long time. We just kept searching high and low and I was about to leave until I found 6 Melamine Plates that said Relax on it! I only grabbed 4 because I need it for my table setting. I was super happy!

I love Rae Dunn for the words that are on the pottery. Relax, it really spoke to me. The past couple of days has been the harshest in blogging for me. It not only affected my blog but my YouTube channel partnership. Hopefully everything clears up.

Positive vibes,
Moxia ๐ŸŒ™


No comments:

Post a Comment