26.4.18

Epcot Food & Wine Festival 2017














Here is a TBT from Walt Disney World’s Epcot Food and Wine festival. Mark is a foodie and we would go to Disney on the weekends. It was a 3 hour drive from where we lived. I love when Disney changes their Park decorations throughout the year. My favorite is when they decorate the castle during the holidays.

Mark was excited to go to the food and wine festival because he loves watching Tim Tracker on YouTube. It used to be an ongoing joke if we could find him in the parks. I like to dress comfortable whenever I go to Disney. We spend the whole day there in the hot climate, that’s what I don’t miss about Florida.

We always enjoy ourselves when we visit. I was pretty bummed that I couldn’t find the rose gold Minnie Ears, hopefully they put them online. I have bland tastebuds so the food was a 10/10!  I can’t really go much in depth with it, plus I forget how everything tasted. Thanks for reading! In future posts I will start to review places I eat here in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment