27.4.18

๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ






I really love walking my pup at a near by park. The best stress relief for me is spending my time with nature and appreciating the little things. The beauty of birds, wildflowers, and trees. It’s also great for meditation. I spend my time to cleanse my aura in nature.

A great way to cleanse your aura is touching trees, I know it sounds strange but it actually works for me. The roots of trees are deeply penetrated in our Earth, visualize your negativity transferring back to Mother Earth. Trees hold wisdom and stories beyond years. As an empath I pick up negative energy, that it overwhelms me, it’s crucial to get rid of it. 

In Jacksonville, I would always smile at trees and touch them. At first I didn’t know why I was doing it but I always felt better. Upon further research, I noticed that trees are a great way to rid all negative forces. Whenever I see a tree stump I get sad and affirm them that they will grow larger than it’s previous form. Make sure you ask the tree for permission before you approach them.

It doesn’t mean I don’t believe in God I do, I love God he created Earth. I just don’t need religion to suppress my beliefs. I’m a free thinker and religion was made to control minds, for lost souls. Without religion the world would be in more chaos than it is. Humans need structure, morals, and faith. Something to believe in. I was raised Roman Catholic and my husband is a devout Christian, our middle ground: if you believe in God, all is well. I’m not going to force my beliefs down throats.

Here’s a tune for the day, very reminiscent of Breathe Me by Sia: 



No comments:

Post a Comment