21.4.18

🌷Tulip Town Mt Vernon🌷








Mark and I decided to explore today since the sun was gleaming. Lately, it’s been so gloomy that I barely get the chance to sightsee and play tourist. We ended up at Tulip Town in Mount Vernon and it was $7/ea. I’d say it’s not worth it because there are other competition around this area. Needless to say, I’m very elated with our mini adventure.

Mark hates taking my photos for my lookbook account... I can be very demanding and meticulous with the vibe I’m trying to exhibit. He was also annoyed with the crowds because he felt rushed. As an empath it drains my energy because of his anxiety. I’m surprised how the photos turned out.

Be mindful that it gets muddy and smells like fertilizer, if you decide to visit. Thanks for reading!

🖤Moxia🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment