11.6.18

Where the wild things are ✨






Hi Friends,

During this past weekend I got to reconnect with a friend from college. It was really fun because we share similar interest and goals. I feel like your high school friends are more of like an aquaintance, and in some cases you slowly drift apart. Then in college you make more friends and these are the friends you instantly connect with because you share the same desires and dreams. Sometimes if  you’re lucky like me you always have a best friend who enrolls to college and majors in the same thing with you.

This particular friend that is in my photos with me is Sera aka Stardust Bohemian. We met in college and graduated the same year, then I moved to Florida and she moved to California. We would chit chat here and there through social media. I drifted away from my blog and fashion because I was still trying to find myself. Now I’m living in Washington we reconnected. It’s always fun to reconnect with people from the past. We shared our dreams, goals, and aspirations. Surrounding yourself with  likeminded people is a great start in being happy.

Stay tuned for our future projects ahead, we titled our series Star & Moon!

Love you to the moon and back,
Moxia🌙





No comments:

Post a Comment