21.6.18

Vacay Voxbox

Hi Friends,

I just want to say that I got my first Influenster Voxbox! I was surprised that I got to join my first campaign because my impact score is only 888.

Please watch my unboxing:

My final thoughts:
Eva NYC - Both products smell AMAZING! I’ve been using these products since I got this in the mail. It leaves my hair very nice and lush. I use the mane magic as a detangler and a primer before straightening my hair. As for the shampoo, my hair has been feeling smooth and luscious. It feels very healthy. It didn’t get rid of my dandruff but it did make my hair feel less dry than what it was.

Invisibobble - I love that this had 3 hair ties in this. It also came in my favorite color pink! Works really good. My hair is straight after tying it up with this, which is great. 

Kiss Pageboy - these lashes are very wispy I love how it’s lightweight and it’s not too much. Very natural looking.the great thing about this, it comes with the glue. I love when lashes have the glue included.

If you have more questions about this app/website just let me know in the comments.

Love you to the moon & back,
Moxia 🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment