14.8.18

Inspired by Fringe






Hi Moon Pixies,

Lately I’ve been uninspired which keeps me in a stagnant awkward phase. I don’t want my blog to end. This is my online diary and would love to look back at this in the future. I feel like everyone goes through different experiences, which is what makes us unique.

I also want to share my hardships in life. To let people know that you are not alone. I don’t know where I’m going with this but my life motto is to spread the light inside me and brighten up your day.

I’ve been feeling in a rut creatively. I love to listen to music, write in my journal, or go for a nice long walk. Just to spark a little inspiration in me. Sometimes even buying a certain clothing will inspire me too.

Recently I bought this suede fringe jacket from Zara’s summer sale. Seeing this jacket on sale made me excited. I always wanted to add a brown finge jacket to my wardrobe. When I saw it, it went straight to the cart.

Whenever I wear this jacket I feel unstoppable, free spirit, and really confident. Just looking at it in my closet makes me happy. I know it sounds materialistic, but fashion to me is my art form. I escape in the clothes I wear. One day I’m a traveling nomad and the next I’m a Moon Pixie.


Love you to the moon & back,
Moxia 🌙


No comments:

Post a Comment