18.7.18

Nautical stripes for summer





Hi Moon Pixies,

Lately I’ve been behind on my posts since my move. Now that I’m sort of settled I want to work on this blog more. I have no idea where this blog will take me I just want to be a positive light in life.

I bought this dress at a boutique called Pearl Buttons. It very vintage themed. They had a sale going on it was BOGO free on their priced points. So I got this dress for only $21 and a free top. I seen the original price at $98. I was so happy that it was my size 😊

Eventually I want to recreate this dress because I love the fit, just not the length. Midi dresses make me feel shorter.

Again, I want to apologize for my absence. I promise that I will have more consistent post.

Love you to the moon & back,
Moxia 🌙


No comments:

Post a Comment