27.6.18

Seattle Adventures








Hi Friends,

I explored Seattle with my cousin this past weekend. I have it all in this video:

One of the happiest moments in the summer were spent in Washington. I travelled to Seattle twice in the past, and now that I live in Washington state it brings me to a full circle. I wrote down in my 6th grade paper, the typical “Where I see myself in the future”. Surprisingly, I stated that I will reside in Florida, Washington, or Nevada. I have now lived two out of the three locations. 

Growing up in an island, I dreamt about moving away, and getting off the rock. It’s funny how life brings you in directions unexpectedly. I’m not a believer in fate, because you have the ability to change it, but its a very surreal emotion. That my life has come to a full circle.

It’s all about having goals and positive thinking. The law of attraction.

Love you to the moon & back,
Moxia 🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment