10.5.15

5.10.15 // Riverside Arts Market











Floppy hat (Chapel Hats). Tribal Print Dress (BCBG Generation). Wind Sandals (Melissa Shoes).


Today Mark and I went to the Arts Market and it was amazing!~ First I tried the Blueberry Basil popsicle from this vendor. It was such a hot day! And be careful eating this flavor because most of the seeds were stuck in my teeth, not a good look. Then we wandered around, live music, everyone brings their dog here, I'll bring my future pup here too!

Mark got curry and I got a salmon "poke" bowl, the fish wasn’t raw, I'm from Hawaii so when I hear poke- it's raw. The food here is so different. It was pretty good not what I expected but meh. 

Before we left I got another popsicle it was guava hibiscus, yummmm!!!! Mark got banana cream, it's alright. He liked mines better and I told him to get the same one but he wanted to try more flavors, oh wells! Fun filled day, I have to spend as much time with him because he will be gone for 2 weeks, work stuff. 


Broken Record ft. Joni Fatora by Soy Sauce (Louis The Child Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment