4.5.18

💐Fairy Tarot: Spring Reading💐


Hey Friends!

One of my interest, is tarot reading! Growing up my mom didn’t approve of tarot cards and witchcraft because she’s very superstitious. But I was always drawn to it. My older sister, Michelle had a Wiccan book that I’d look at. She was really into it because of the tv series, Charmed. She used to tell us we’re the Halliwell sisters because all of us start with the letter M and there’s 3 of us. The power of three.

One day after work, I stopped in at Barnes and Noble, that’s where it all happened... At the corner of my eye I saw the word “Victorian”, I walked up closer and it said Fairy Tarot Cards, I snatched that book up like no tomorrow. It had my name written all over it. I love the fairy lore and myths.

Which brings us here today, for every season there are different tarot spreads. This is my Spring Tarot Spread. The Herald of Spring is basically calling in the new season. He’s helping me pick my cards. Basically he’s the mascot of this spread.

What to expect in Spring?
My first card that I picked up is The Conjuror (The Magician). It is very weird, but I feel like the universe is giving me so many signs that I can’t ignore this now. I had picked up this card on my last reading in the winter 2017. Seeing it today makes me realize that I do have potential in life and I need to use it for good. This card is becoming my favorite from this deck because it’s a Major Arcana.

What is brewing...
The second card I picked up is the 2 of Winter (Two of Swords). This is something that I have to over come, since I started this blog I want it to thrive and flourish like the flowers in spring. But I can’t let poor decisions or no decisions, at all, constrict me from my future. If that makes any sense. It means stalemate, indecision, truce, blocked emotions. Which is true, I do have the potential to start something amazing. I just have to be decisive and not procrastinate. My sisters always motivate me to put more content out there. It always has to be consistent, and don’t be lazy.

What are the fruits of my future...
And lastly, the Stars card. Another Major Arcana card, we are all connected to the universe and everyone has their path. Trusting the universe is a key role to having faith and courage. I always have doubts in my mind about if I’m doing the right thing. My endgame, I want to be self employed and my own boss. I’m happy that Mark is letting me focus on my blog and YouTube. I just don’t want all this hard work, stress, and tears to be for nothing.

Doing my tarot cards always gives me great insight. I know this can also relate to people out there who are struggling with what they want in life. My advice, you all have the potential to succeed in whatever your mind and hearts desire. You have to trust the universe and make smart decisions, also have faith in yourself! You can accomplish anything, and if you keep failing at it like me, I’m here for you! Let’s be brave and courageous together!


I love you and you are special,
Moxia 🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment